Wednesday, June 24, 2015

First day of summah

What do you do on your first day of summer?

1. SLEEP IN.

YUPP! 6:30 am baaabbyyyyy woo hooo!!!

2. Breakfast.

WAIT. You mean I can make my breakfast and eat it too??? AND watch tv?! I must be spoiled.

3. Walk.

I'm pretty sure everyone I passed wanted to punch me yesterday. I mean, this is what I thought I looked like:

Mind you, it was raining yesterday...so the reality was this:


4. Make dinner Set off the fire alarm

Probably one of the most exciting things that I was looking forward to! I had an amazing meal planned-pork chops with a basil and shallot dressing, sautéed mushrooms and asparagus....well...
yupp...let's just say there are always signs telling you what to do. Takeout anyone? #storyofmylife


Hope you all enjoy your dog days of summer.

Yours in no longer cooking,

Teacher turned nomad.



No comments: